The following scholarship information applies to individuals outside of the United States and Canada. Please read if this applies to you or share with your international colleagues.
New application dates and process for FAIC/Tru Vue AIC Annual Meeting International Scholarship
Tru Vue and the Foundation of the American Institute for Conservation (FAIC) is offering scholarships up to $1,500 to help individuals from outside North America (United States & Canada) to defray costs for attending the 2016 AIC Annual Meeting in Montreal, Canada.
- Appropriateness of attending AIC Meeting to furthering the applicant’s professional development
- Qualifications of applicant appropriate for the meeting (education, training, skills, and English language ability)
- Applicants should demonstrate a plan and ability to publish, lecture, or otherwise disseminate the knowledge/skills gained from the meeting
- Preference will be given to applicants who have not previously attended an AIC Annual Meeting
- Preference may be given to applicants who have not received FAIC funding within the past three years
- Budget information complete and reasonable; financial need will be considered
- Completeness of application, including THREE letters of support
PROCEDURES: All application materials, including three letters of support, must be submitted by December 15, 2015. Applications will be reviewed and a recommendation will be made to the FAIC board for final approval. Notification of awards will be six – eight weeks after the deadline. A final report consisting of a two-page narrative and at least two images is due within 60 days of completion of the project.
To apply, go to http://faic.secure-platform.com/a/solicitations/home/7
If you have any questions or experience any difficulties while applying, please contact Sarah Saetren by email email@example.com or by phone at +1 202-661-8071.